Sunday, November 10, 2002

Dagos

I guess the pasta-eating winos aren't big fans of my administration's foreign policy. Or at least a certain element over there has reacted negatively :

"The anti-globalists were joined by many other groups, including union activists, pacifists, Catholics, former communists, ecologists, and Fiat car workers. Many young people were present."

Catholics? Fiat car workers?? Am I missing something here? That sounds a little something like :

"Former Vice-President Al Gore enjoys strong support from unions, pacifists, former communists, eco-terrorists, pillow-biters, current communists, the homeless, the comatose, and Wal-mart cashiers. Many illegal aliens and dead people also show support."

Now, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against peaceful protests. I just don't like Italians. Or young people.

No comments: