Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I Follow The Media

According to Drudge, Bill O'Reilly and FoxNews continue to kick CNN's ass all over the airwaves. It warms my heart to see that Red Chinese sleeper agent Connie Chung look more out of her element than Jenna in a dry county. A CNN source tells Drudge she's "reaching back to when she was a news anchor... getting her chops back up." Yeah, her chop sticks! Hu flung pu!

Over at MSNBC, the always hyperbolicular Chris Matthews asked a guest if I would continue to be influenced by "Cheney, Rumsfeld and the corporate pigs." One question, Chris : Will you continue to be influenced by the menu at Tony Roma's, you fat fuck? It's people like you who are the reason I have to run around in bike shorts and brag about my disystolicial blood pressure. Maybe if you burned your calories jogging on a treadmill instead of wildly gest-ic-u-lat-ing from behind a desk, you wouldn't look so much like the late Tip O'Neil.


No comments: